Tuesday, March 31, 2020

SONTODIMEDJO(MUSLIMAH's parent)

SONTODIMEDJO
Sontodimedjo(died) were my mother's parent, and my grandparent. I never new my grandfather. Yet I new my grandmother and had good memories.
Sontodimedjo had five sons: Hardjo, Suro, Sari, Ambjah, Sudi, and three daugters Muslimah, Kolimah,Ramilah. They were all had died. Hardjo had twonl daughters: Kawidah and Kswinah. Both of them died. Suro had two daughters: Sajin and Koti(both died), and two sons: Mustajab(died) and Djarwadi
Hi
Pakd.9e Hardjo had two daughter Kawidah and Kawinah

Pakde.Suro had two sons Mustajab and ... two daughters Sadjinah and Kotimah.

My mother Muslimah had five sons: Simum(died) Teguh(died), Slamet(died), Koewat, Sukiman and five daughters: Aminah(died), Timbul(died), Rahayu(died), Trimah(died) Mardiyah. According to my mother Aminah, Simum were died before I was born. Slamet died when I was still a child.
Teguh meried to Musinah, has three sons: Bambang(died), Agung, Tani and one daughter Tuti.
Timbul(died) merried to Kasimi(died) had one daughter: Endang and two sons: Kuntum and Hardo.

Lik Sari had two sons Tukidi and Singgih two daughters Sami and Jami

Koloimah did not have children

Sudi had ... sons Suprapto,....daughters Marjati, Darsi, ... 

Ramilah had one daudghter: Ngudiningsih and one son: Ngudisisman. Ngudiningsih  1married to Abdullah(both of them died), had one son, Joni Eko Wantosen(need spelling correction). Ngudisiman merried to Suyatmi(died), have four sons: Wegig Purwonugroho, Wegig Wijangkoro, Wegig.... and ...Nanto(need correction)(BSD City April 4th, 2020

No comments: